Incorporated in December 2017, Alacaza aims at revolutionizing the communication within buildings and neighborhoods. Inspired by Slack / WeChat, the product is based on an instant chat enriched by third party applications. This social private network improves the interactions of all the stakeholders of these local communities (co-owner, tenant, guardian, property manager, facility manager, services providers, etc.). Since May 2016, the web-app has been tested in +30 buildings in the North-West of Paris. Today, it accounts for thousands of users. Over 18 months, thousands of messages have been exchanged. After the proof of concept (POC), it is the time to scale up and to monetize. The project is turning into a fully-fledged tech company.
The team is made of:
• Rémy (CEO) running the company, with some experiences in building ventures (Kamet Ventures in China), top-tier strategy consulting (Bain & Company) and in M&A (Rothschild & Cie). Graduated from ESCP Europe (MiM) and Urban planning master degree at Sorbonne University.
• 4 top-notch interns (6 months) contributing for the co-creation steps:
o Robin (Strate ’20) and Thomas (Strate ’18 and ESCP Europe - Entrepreneurship) working on the design and product roadmap;
o Jasmine (HEC ’20) and Hermine (Strate ’19) working as business developer and analyst.
CTO cofounder / full stack developer
Participation : Supérieur à 15%
Publiée le 08/05/18
Description de l'offre
You will be in charge of designing the overall architecture and overseeing our entire technology stack. The first version of Web App responsive was developed in Rails / Ruby on Rails.
- Develop the back-end of our solution, implementing a robust set of services and APIs to power our web and mobile application
- Develop the front-end backbone of our web, mobile and potential desktop application
- Create web-based tools with intuitive and simple user interfaces to be used by different stakeholders (co-owner, tenant, guardian, property manager, facility manager, services providers, etc.)
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Implement suitable monitoring products to ensure application performance, security, compliance (GDPR-compliant) and operational stability
- Write unit tests and functional tests
Requirement and skills
- Experience with mobile development (e.g. React native)
- Experience with front-end technologies: HTML5, CSS3
- Familiarity with Git source code management (e.g. GitHub, Heroku) and Project -
- Tracking Software (e.g. JIRA)
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development and the appropriate automated testing tooling
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture, API design and integration
- Professional hacker: can find solutions to daily problems
- Owner mentality
- Can work on tight deadlines and knows how to prioritize
- Able to work in a small team with agile processes
- Team player with good communications skills
- Fluent in French, English is not mandatory but appreciated
Why joining Alacaza?
If you have the conviction the life within buildings and neighbors is ripe for disruption, come and work with us!
- You will be in early-stage venture at the take-off momentum
- You will benefit from the last best practices to build up a fast-growing company (design thinking, data-driven and consulting methods applied to a discipline execution)
- You will live an amazing adventure
Interested in applying?
Please submit your resume to: remy.lombard [ ] alacaza.fr