Deep Learning Software Development Engineer – Security & Biometric Systems
Supérieur à 35K€ / Année
Participation : Supérieur à 1%
Publiée le 22/10/18
Description de l'offre
We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning (ML) software developer to contribute to the creation of innovative products, and see them launched in high volume production. If you are passionate about new technology trends in deep learning, security and biometric systems we would like to talk to you. This position within the Deep Learning team presents a unique and rare opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies within a fast growing business. A successful candidate will bring technical and software talent, desire to have an industry-wide impact and ability to work within a fast moving startup environment, and to rapidly deliver services that have a broad business impact.
· Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
· 0-3+ years of software development experience.
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures.
· Strong C/C++ and Python programming experience.
· Familiar with deep learning framework such as TensorFlow, Keras, and Pytorch/Torch.
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science or applied science field
· 0-5+ years of commercial software development experience with C++ · Familiar with Python or programing language use in ML
· Familiar with security and biometric systems
· Experience using or developing deep learning tools and APIs
· Experience with GUI programming