Développeur JAVA /C#
Supérieur à 55K€ / Année
Participation : Supérieur à 5%
Publiée le 18/04/18
Description de l'offre
Job Title: C#/Java Developer
1. Purpose of Job:
The role is for a position within the Risk Systems – Calculation Engines team based in Paris. This is a technical programming role. The team focuses on developments for the HPCE (High Performance Calculation Engine) system. HPCE is the result of a full re-engineering of the counterparty risk computation platform of the group. It’s a distributed system involving a compute grid (IBM Spectrum Symphony), a data grid (Oracle Coherence), and a NoSQL database (Cassandra) as well as a REST interface (Spring MVC). Calculations are mostly done on GPUs (nVidia, CUDA).
The team is also building a new system to industrialize the calibration process for Market Risk using a stack based on Spring Boot, Cassandra, Cleversafe (now IBM Cloud Object Storage) and Spectrum Symphony. We started a POC and are looking at implementing a Microservices architecture. This would be the primary target of the consultant joining us.
The candidate should have excellent C# skills with a good understanding of the CLR. A working knowledge of MS Visual Studio (2017), Nugget and .Net Core is also expected. A previous experience with the Java language is also required.The solution is high performance so the candidate should also have experience working with distributed systems. The candidate is expected to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong emphasis on Continuous Delivery.
The successful candidate will have enthusiasm for learning and working closely with the rest of the development team which is located in London as well as other systems and/or stakeholders teams located in Paris, London, New-York, Brussels, Hong Kong and Mumbai. The candidate should expect to work on larger complicated projects with several other developers but should be flexible enough to switch to smaller scale enhancements if required, the candidate can also be expected to provide 3rd level intraday support if required.
2. Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be expected to fulfil the role of a developer as follows:
• Develop, implement and unit test the required solution, respecting Bank best practices, standards and tools.
• Translate requirements into solutions.
• Document solutions for maintenance and support.
• Provide estimates for work
• Plan, design, perform, support and document integration, system and non-regression tests
• Support user acceptance tests
The candidate is expected to perform the above tasks in collaboration and agreement with the team leaders, project leads and other development staff, and where necessary with the Business Analysts, Data Quality, Application Production and Infrastructure teams.
3. Professional Qualifications / Candidate Profile
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
• Engineering school, University
• Excellent software design, coding, documentation and analysis skills.
• Strong C#/Java knowledge including hands on experience with .Net Core, Visual Studio, MSBuild, Nugget, Spring, Maven.
• Knowledge of Cassandra appreciated
• Distributed Systems experience necessary, Microservices experience would be largely appreciated.
• Financial knowledge is a plus
• English mandatory
Also necessary :
• A knack for refactoring and getting rid of technical debt
• But also the patience of navigating through legacy code
• A passion for decoupling
• Knowing what do those qualifiers qualify : “unit, in-process, out-process, end-to-end, integration, behaviour driven”
• Aware of the link between words acid, cap and theorem
• A desire to discover new technologies , technical stacks, libraries (Coherence, Symphony, DSE, Splunk, JBehave,TeamCity, Spring Boot, …)
• An experience in monitoring, profiling and tracking performance and memory issues