Less is more. Simplifying finance.
A pleasant, sound, simple, secure and transparent way to save and invest.
And this time it does not matter whether you are a billionaire or you invest a Euro a day.
It is for everybody, at razor sharp cost!
Founded by 3 partners with over 60 years experience in Corporate and Investment Banking, Fincy’s goal is to create the investment platform for ordinary men and women.
We are a small international team with various backgrounds and skills, and we aiming at demystifying the financial markets offering simple but powerful products, starting with basic ones and then progressively adding more advanced solutions, available today only to Private Banking or Corporate and Investment Banking clients.
Tech Lead / Full Stack
Supérieur à 65K€ / Année
Participation : Non défini
Publiée le 14/09/19
Description de l'offre
We are re-imagining the investing process by creating a smooth customer-centric experience. We use cutting-edge technology and leverage on financial and regulatory innovation in a way that gives us a clear edge.
The team is small, close-knit and boasts a considerable amount of experience gained at senior levels within major corporate and investment banks and retail digital distribution companies.
# Job description #
You will be exposed to all areas of technology within the business. Projects will range from front-end development, through data modeling and mathematical model development, to the processing and storage of vast amounts of financial market data.
The role requires a considerable amount of interaction with the business so excellent communication skills are a must.
Your tasks will involve:
• Taking ownership of assigned tasks
• Designing and implementing solutions
• Enabling the most streamlined investing an savings management processes
# What we are looking for #
We value fierce skills, creativity and curiosity as the key agents of innovation towards a better future.
We are looking for:
• Top percentile performance in a computer science or engineering background
• A bright, inquisitive mind with a desire to gain significant insight into financial markets
• An ability to understand complex issues and present workable, well thought out solutions
• A desire to keep on top of current software development practices
# What else is on offer #
• An international team
• An enjoyable work environment that supports autonomy, accountability, creativity and innovation
• An easily commutable and central Paris location
• Home office one day per week