Technical co-founder (CTO)
Participation : Supérieur à 15%
Publiée le 14/01/20
Description de l'offre
We are now looking for an ambitious and hands-on technical co-founder to join our fast growing startup based in Paris, and have the opportunity to shape the future of urban mobility as well as public space together.
We are a passionate team, on a mission to help cities take back control of their streets, making it more liveable and breathable for billions of citizens. What keeps us as a team is a love of learning and building, and we have a big vision to fulfil that comes with huge technical challenges to overcome. We are looking for our D’Artagnan to take over and potentially reshape the existing roadmap while overseeing the entire product development.
This is an amazing growth opportunity for anyone who seeks a position at a fast-growing startup. Our platform is already launched with paying customers. We have been part of 2 major European Accelerators, thus providing access to office space and other benefits.
- Annual salary: €9k – €18k (until VC funding, planned Q2 2020)
- Equity: 10.0% – 20.0%
- Shape the strategic technical vision for Vianova and anticipate, plan and act on all aspects of the company’s technological development
- Define and keep developing the product and databases architecture, on the basis of existing technological stacks as well as new innovative inputs from the industry
- Perpetuate robust DevOps workflows and testing to ensure availability and readiness of the platform at anytime
- Be responsible for the timeline and delivery of all software, including velocity and quality, and own the product roadmap
- Lead and manage the existing development team and ensure its retention, as well as conduct further recruiting in Product, Design and Engineering organization
- Minimum 2+ years of professional coding experience in a lead software dev role, with at least 1 shipped product and strong knowledge of software engineering best practices within the software development life cycle
- Mandatory knowledge of relational and nonrelational database management (MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Previous experience with cloud deployment of web services and integration of 3rd party APIs
- Maker spirit and grit: we are looking for someone passionate, entrepreneurial and go-getter, with a strong work ethic as well as a genuine interest in the company’s mission
- Be part of a challenging adventure, with a passionate team, shaping the future of urban mobility and smart cities in Europe
- An agile and fun working culture, with great colleagues to mentor, guide and develop your skills
- Your ideas and gut instincts will be valued and respected
- Comfortable offices in the center of Paris
- Founder-level equity in a rapidly growing company
If you are willing to be part of this exciting adventure, and take over as well as potentially reshape the roadmap while overseeing the entire product development, please reach out to us !